Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Must...get...water!

I started physical therapy for scoliosis after my pre-teen growth spurt. One of the exercises was to crouch down on all fours, then stretch out with my arms as far as possible. The therapist would say, "Keep reaching, stretch, stretch. Pretend there's a million dollars within your grasp."

My cats own the laundry room, with their water and food bowls, assorted toys and scratching goodies, but they prefer the dog's dishes. Keep reaching, stretch, stretch...

8 comments:

Joy said...

Oh that's so cute, one of them looks so guilty! loves!
Candy

Anonymous said...

awww, cuties. ambitious, too!

Haphazardkat said...

kats are natural rebels ;)

kittycatlane said...

Awwwwwww Kat's right, it just comes naturally, and it's usually what you don't want them to be doing. LOL Your baby on the right looks like my, Diva. Damn that picture is just too cute! BIG HUGS, Steph

Anonymous said...

Hmm...the guilty one looks exactly like one of mine. Godlovethem they do that to you, dont they..that thing...where they force you to like their cuteness... grrrr

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. Gorgeous and cute and lovable! I'm so happy you are there life saver! :)

Michelle said...

They are adorable!

-Michelle

kittycatlane said...

I just wanted to tell you... I think you're wonderful! Not only as a good friend to Jock, but that you care so much, and have taken those lil ones in to love. BIG HUGE HUGS Indi! Steph