Tuesday, June 13, 2006

101 things you probably didn't need to know

  1. I always wanted to be an archeologist (and still do)
  2. I believe in reincarnation
  3. Next life, I plan on being a slutty gay man
  4. I can touch my nose with my tongue
  5. I'm an insomniac
  6. I don't always swallow
  7. I once thought I was driving to Austria, but ended up in Switzerland
  8. While drunk, I've lost 6 watches
  9. ....and 3 pairs of earrings
  10. I'm afraid of bridges
  11. I've gotten 13 speeding tickets
  12. I once took a Latin exam, and wrote all my answers in Spanish
  13. I can write in cursive, backwards and upside down
  14. I can drink diet pepsi and imagine it's bud light
  15. I can drink an Atkins chocolate protein shake and imagine it's kalua & cream
  16. I've moved 45 times
  17. I eat crunchy peanut butter out of the jar
  18. I'm a LEO
  19. I wear a sweater if it's cooler than 75 degrees F.
  20. A ouji board told me I'd die at 42 - and I believe it
  21. I have whole cds I can't listen to because they make me cry
  22. I can ask for a beer in 6 different languages
  23. I was a bartender
  24. My favorite shot is a lemon drop body shot
  25. My screen name at the bowling alley is "Sexy Butch"
  26. I love shoes
  27. .....but have ugly feet
  28. I always wanted to have a little girl
  29. My eyes are hazel but bright green when I'm emotional
  30. I have extremely cold-sensitive teeth - sometimes I have to drink beer with a straw
  31. I've never been on a blind date
  32. I sleep with a FLAT pillow
  33. I've broken my nose twice
  34. I've never been in a fist fight
  35. I've weighed from 102 to 140 lbs during the past 10 years
  36. I'm shy
  37. I'm an only child
  38. I accidentally forgot to file my state taxes
  39. TWO YEARS IN A ROW!
  40. I have 6 cats
  41. .......and a dog
  42. I climbed a pyramid in Chichen-Itza with a hangover (and the bus had to stop so I could get out and throw up)
  43. I'm quite sure I was George Harrison's greatest fan
  44. My cell phone plays Fur Elise
  45. Volcanoes turn me on
  46. ...so do Latisismus Dorsi
  47. ...and Depeche Mode's Dave Gahan's voice.
  48. I eat Whoppers malted milk balls until I'm sick
  49. I was a medic in the Army
  50. I feed 21 cats each day


***Here's the intermission...yawn, take a little break, scratch yourself and bring me a drink while you're up***

  1. I love any and every combination of purple and green
  2. I'm Irish, Hungarian, German and a tiny bit Polish - when people ask, I just say IRISH
  3. I was Captain of my Varsity Lacrosse and Field Hockey teams
  4. I only wear thong underwear
  5. I melt butter and pour it over microwave buttered popcorn
  6. I used to be 5'7"...now I'm only 5'5"
  7. I've had sex in a canoe
  8. I have a hard time saying "I love you"
  9. My ring finger is a size 4-1/2 (uh, in case you want to pop the question).
  10. I consider driving a 5 speed a good workout
  11. I can't parallel park
  12. INXS was the first concert I ever attended...
  13. Natalie Merchant was the most recent
  14. I can whistle, but not sing
  15. Calla Lillies are my favorite flower
  16. I don't like Lord of the Rings
  17. I would kidnap Tom Brady of the NE Patriots if I thought I could get away with it
  18. I learned how to drive when I was 12
  19. ....so my dad could drink beer in the car
  20. I love reality tv shows
  21. ....but would hate to be on one
  22. I know 4 different versions of solitaire
  23. My 400+ cds are arranged alphabetically
  24. My closet is arranged by color (ROYGBIV)
  25. Each of my shoe boxes has a photo of the pair inside
  26. I think Angelina Jolie is HOT
  27. If I had been a boy, my name would be Shane
  28. I got caught cheating in 6th grade and never did it again
  29. I went to a Catholic elementary school
  30. I have a BS in Biology/Chemistry
  31. I don't use an alarm clock (I'm automatically up by 5:00)
  32. When I'm drinking, my ears turn red
  33. ....and I can't find enough laps to sit on
  34. One of my biggest faults is insecurity
  35. Another is impulsiveness
  36. And I'm an amazing procrastinator
  37. I want to live in Italy
  38. ....and eat gelato EVERY DAY!
  39. My favorite song is Peter Gabriel's In Your Eyes
  40. I can't listen to it without crying
  41. I don't always swallow
  42. I can drive a forklift
  43. I can also take out large chunks of walls with said forklift
  44. I've driven 120 mph on the autobahn
  45. I won $350 the first time I played Blackjack
  46. I'm a virgin (just seeing if you're paying attention)
  47. I can forge my ex-husband's signature
  48. My first word was "existentialist" (so says my dad)
  49. I chipped my bottom tooth while skinny dipping
  50. Every week, I buy myself flowers and pretend someone loves me

3 comments:

Davetrader said...

Hey I did not have your ddress so I will have to post a response to your site. For cool 3 line templates like the one you have go to http://thrbrtemplates.blogspot.com/ and follow the very easy instructions :-) thanks and nice blog

Mamabooties said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mamabooties said...

we have a few things in common, let's see #'s 35 (for me the last 7 years)top half, 37 (between my real mom and dad), 44 (its the ringer for when my mom calls cause she can play it on the panio and i have always loved it), you were too cute in the army, now for the bottom half #'s 4,(VS are my favorite), 5 (they don't put enough butter on it so we need to add more), 11, 26, 34 (huge for me, goes back to abusive father and step father and negelctive mother), 38 (vanilla is the BOMB),
I think that is all we have in common according to your list. LOL

(posted once but thought to add something for you) well i will add it in another recent post for you.